Tennis Courts will be opened on Saturday, May 30, 2020
Pool opening has been delayed and will hopefully open Monday, June 1, 2020.
“Governor Sisolak announced on May 26, 2020, that the State of Nevada is moving into Phase Two of reopening of businesses and activities. Phase Two allows the reopening of the Skyline View Homeowners Association (“Association”) swimming pool and tennis courts. However, Phase Two reopening are subject to strict adherence to social distancing and other protective measures that help to prevent and/or slow transmission of COVID-19. As such, the Association is opening the pool area and the tennis courts but is doing so on the condition that members and residents (the members and residents of the Association and the members of the public who use the areas and the equipment of the Association are hereinafter referred to as the “Participants”) of these areas abide by the following social distancing and protective measures:
- Only congregate in groups less than 50 people. The pool can only be at 50% capacity which mean only 40 people are allowed at the pool at one time. This applies to any permitted outdoor activity but also the pool area and the tennis courts, specifically.
- Maintain at least a six-foot distance from others.
- Encourage wearing face masks wherever reasonably possible. Face masks should not be worn while in the pool.
- Practice regular hand hygiene and washing before and after using any of the common area facilities. Hand sanitizer is placed by each gate and between the bathrooms. Please carry with you your own hand sanitizer when possible.
- Clean and wipe down commonly touched surfaces and surfaces that you touch as you use the common area facilities. This will likely require that you bring a personal towel or cloth.
- Regularly self-assess for COVID-19 symptoms. Do not attend any common areas if you have any COVID-19 symptoms. Self-quarantine for at least 14 days after testing positive for COVID-19.
Please be advised that Everyone, including but not limited to residents, tenants, guests and members of the Association (the “Association”) who use the pool, the tennis courts, its equipment and the rest of the area in the Association open to the public (the pool, the tennis courts, the equipment thereon or any other part of the Association’s property that is open to the public is hereinafter referred to collectively as the “Association’s Property”) use such areas and equipment at their own risk (the members, residents, tenants, and guests of the Association and the members of the public who use the areas and the equipment of the Association are hereinafter referred to as the “Participants”). The Participants using the Association Property understand and acknowledge that the Association is not responsible and could not be responsible for limiting the spread of the coronavirus or any similar virus or bacteria. Each Participant by using the pool area and or the equipment or any other any Association property does so at his own risk and by using such Association Property he or she releases the Association and all of its related parties including its directors, officers, agents, management personnel and employees from any and all liability relating to or arising from the Participant contracting the coronavirus or any other virus, bacteria or illness.”
The Board is doing their part to help reduce the spread of the virus but need all involved to do their part and follow the guidelines above. The two signs that are included will be posted at the pool and tennis courts for future reference. We know that this has been a process and appreciate everyone’s understanding while the Board figures out how to proceed while keeping all healthy and safe.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns please contact Chera with Infinity Association Management at 775-828-4800 or email her at Chera.email@example.com.